Valid for two consecutive days, it allows only one access to the Colosseum and one access to the archaeological area of the Roman Forum, Imperial Fora and Palatine, including ongoing exhibitions.
Full Experience is the ticket for those who want to discover the Roman Forum, the Palatine, the Imperial Fora and the Colosseum without missing a single experience offered by the Parco archeologico del Colosseo.
An in-depth visit, to be enjoyed over the course of two days, perfect for those who prefer to discover every corner of the PArCo at their leisure, in addition to what is offered by ordinary tickets.
In the amphitheatre, visitors will have access to both tiers of the Colosseum, with the exhibition “The Colosseum tells its story” and the viewpoints. The ticket includes:
– Colosseum Arena (with the ticket Full Experience Arena)
– Underground (name of the ticket: Full Experience Underground and Arena)*
– Palatine Museum (starting from 12th December 2022)
– Temple of Romulus (starting from 14th December 2022)
– Aula Isiaca and Loggia Mattei
– Oratory of the Forty Martyrs
– Imperial Ramp
– Santa Maria Antiqua
– Neronian Cryptoporticus (closed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
– House of Augustus (closed on Monday)
– Curia Iulia (on Saturday, Sunday and Monday)
– Imperial Fora
* based on the availability with the ticket Full Experience Underground and Arena
Valid for two consecutive days, it allows only one access to the Colosseum and one access to the archaeological area of the Roman Forum-Palatine and Imperial Fora, including ongoing exhibitions.
The ticket can be purchased exclusively online: it allows one entrance at a fixed time to the Colosseum, and one entrance to the Roman Forum-Palatine area, without a fixed time.